The Intro

the-intro

I lost myself in the process of loving someone. And on the other hand, some people I trust hurt me in ways they never imagined. What hurts you more than losing yourself and losing someone you trust with all your heart at the same time? I felt betrayed, my world fell apart, my life ended.

And you want to know the worst part of it all? "Pain turns you into a monster." It's true. Because the pain had turned me into a monster, to the point that I was afraid of myself. Maybe this is like a cliché scene from a movie you've seen, right? But, no, this story is real and has happened to me and maybe this story belongs to someone else too. Yeah, I know, sometimes life can be very cruel to you.

Now, I'm starting to miss the good days. When I'm not afraid to love again, when I can finally find the happiness that is within me. The only way for me to be there is to forgive: Forgive myself, forgive others, forgive the situation. And one thing I do know: I'm on my way there, and will definitely get there.


I need to find my home again, to reconnect with myself—therefore, I'm here.


Just like flowers that don't bloom once, they wither-then-bloom, wither-again-and-then-bloom-again ... I thought I was like that too, withered and ready to bloom once again. 💗

Comments